Eat Your Feelings.
Your Crush Invited You Out... To The Gym?
By Melissa on Tuesday October 30 2012 at 2:12 PM
Situation: You just got a text from your crush, who wanted to invite you out on a little day date. To the gym. Huh? Wha? Is this some sort of set up? Do they just think you need to work out some? Or do they want to see what you look like when you sweat? What the hell is the deal?
Feelings: confused, sad, mad, somewhat awkwardly flattered.
Goal: You need to think this one over. Fortunately, cooking is a good way to keep your idle hands busy while your mind wanders.
You're going to for sure want to eat some fattening in this case. I mean, you are going to be working it off soon anyways. On your "date."
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls will definitely numb all those negative emotions stinging through your body right this moment.
Ingredients: a can of chocolate chip cookie dough and a can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls.
1. Separate your cinnamon rolls into individual strips.
2. Roll each cinnamon roll out individually and flatten them.
3. Place your cookie dough along the strip.
4. Roll your cinnamon strip and cookie dough combo back up into a tight roll.
5. Place your rolls into a greased baking pan.
6. Bake as directed on cinnamon roll package.
7. Remove from oven and ice the pan immediately.
8. Eat your cold, jaded heart out.
Now, as you lay on the couch post-glutfest, make a decision on the gym date. You might now feel just bad enough to agree to go on it. Or pleased enough with yourself to know you can do better.