Eat Your Feelings.
Wait, School Starts Next Week?!?!
By Melissa on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Situation: Summer is officially coming to an end. Whether education is your employment or your duty, it's starting back up next week. And that, my friends, is a total bummer.
Feelings: Sad, anxious, borderline depressed.
Goal: Plain and simple, you're going to make yourself feel better with food. You've boozed enough these past three months to know that you're going to need an extra little kick to get these emotions back in check.
You need sugar and comfort and ease. You need a Triple Double Oreo Cookie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie. Believe it or not, the name itself is less of a mouthful than the cookie -- just you wait and see.
Ingredients: a package of ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookies and a package Triple Double Oreo cookies.
1. Bake the chocolate chip cookies as directed on package.
2. While the your cookies are baking, disassemble several Oreo cookies. Take off the top and bottom cookie of the Oreo, leaving the middle cookie with stuffing on both sides. (You will have two plain Oreo cookies leftover. You are allowed to eat them.)
3. Remove your chocolate chip cookies from the oven.
4. Let them sit for just a minute -- but not too long.
5. While your chocolate chip cookies are still warm, place your stuffing-coated Oreo in between two chocolate chip cookies. (See pictures.)
6. Press your chocolate chip cookies together to ensure a seal around the Oreo and its stuffing.
7. Pour yourself a glass of milk.
8. Eat till your heart's content.
9. Drift off to Never Never Land.
These cookies might change your life. Feel free to bake them on many occasions, like when mid-terms come, or when regular exams come, or even on days without exams. Just make sure you balance them out with a little exercise -- unless you want that Freshman 15 to turn into a Freshman 50. (Hint: You don't.)